There’s no greater spiritual battle than fighting for the sanctity of life, and that is why we invite you to join in this Spring Campaign.
Mission: To bring together the body of Christ in a spirit of unity during a focused 40-day campaign of prayer, fasting, and peaceful activism with the purpose of repentance, to seek God’s favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life, thus bringing an end to abortion.
6,020 Total Campaigns in 816 cities and 56 countries
750,000 individual participants – 19,000 churches
15,256 lives saved from abortion
186 abortion workers quit their jobs – 99 facilities closed
How YOU Can Make a Difference
Please pray and ask God to show you the unique role He has for you in the 40 Days for Life effort:
- Prayer volunteers: fast and petition God that He will bless this effort and do as He promised in 2 Chronicles 7:14; that He will hear our prayer and heal our land
- Vigil participation: peacefully stand and witness outside the local abortion facility as a sign to the community that what goes on inside that building is simply wrong
- Community outreach: if you’re person with an outgoing personality or are being called to take a leap of faith and step out to educate your community about God’s truth
For more information or to sign up to help fill our 24-hour 40-day unbroken vigil outside the Warminster Planned Parenthood at 610 Louis Drive:
- Visit www.40daysforlife.com/warminster for more information
- Sign up through your church coordinator to fill your church’s adopted day(s) if applicable
- Visit https://40daysforlife.com/local-campaigns/warminster/calendar/ to sign up for this vigil or contact Melissa Chapman at (267) 280-3805 or by email at email@example.com
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. – Psalm 139: 13-16
Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?
National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text ‘HELPLINE’ to 313131.
In Southeast Penna: Call the Community Women’s Center at 215-826-8090
For Help After an Abortion
If you or someone you know is suffering after abortion, confidential non-judgmental help is available. Call Project Rachel’s national toll-free number 888-456-HOPE (4673) or visit hopeafterabortion.org.