Please share or forward this message with your friends
1. Overpass outreach Valley Mills Dr. March 23.
2. Calendar of Pro-Life Waco outreach
3. 40 Days prayer vigil in Waco has begun
4. Promote “Unplanned” (Abby Johnson story).
5. Get your yard sign.
6. Second Sunday was a big event.
1. Pedestrian overpass outreach over Valley Mills Dr, Thursday, March 23
Our next event. It would be so good to see you there. This is the overpass from which we can communicate to the commuter traffic of Central Texas. The time is 5 PM to 6:30 PM. We have plenty of daylight now. The overpass is right at the intersection of Valley Mills Drive with Bagby Avenue. It’s near HEB grocery store. Park on the north or Chili’s restaurant side of Valley Mills Drive. I look forward to seeing you there for an upbeat outreach to our neighbors. At 6:30 we shut down and walk to Zoe’s Kitchen for a meal on Pro-Life Waco.
2. Calendar of Pro-Life Waco outreach in the coming weeks
Click on this link and you can see and print out all the schedule through mid-April.
There is no point in inserting the schedule here. It is just not readable.
3. 40 Days for Life prayer vigil is Waco has begun AND needs YOU
One of the 377 sites worldwide in the midst of a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil is Planned Parenthood in Waco. This is the go-to facility for abortion-minded moms throughout dozens of Central Texas counties. Likely your county. It is not too late to participate with an hour of prayer at the vigil site of 700 West Highway 6. You can just drop in from 7 AM to 7 PM through April 13 to pray for those in crisis. If you do want to sign up, contact 40daysforlife.com/waco or firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time of growing peril to babies in the womb, we must be the Lord’s voices in our community. You will pray outside the fence.
4. “Unplanned” (Abby Johnson story). Promote the movie is 3 ways
- The movie opens in Waco on Friday, March 29 at the AMC Galaxy 16 (333 S Valley Mills Dr.) Pay for and see the movie that night or at least that weekend. The movie must have a strong opening weekend in order to stay in the theater for several weeks.
- At the same theater, there will be a FREE sneak preview at 7 PM on Thursday, March 28. Consider going and be sure to spread the word to your friends who are not as strongly pro-life as they should be. The movie is free. However, you must make a reservation for a seat for yourself and your party. Use this email address to make your reservations: prolifewacoRSVP@gmail.com
- Talk to your pastor and ask for a push at your church for attendance during its first weekend. Again, the first weekend is critical for the movie’s longevity and the resulting big impact in changing hearts, minds, and souls.
5. Get your yard sign yesterday, or today or tomorrow
Is your household doing something to promote respect for babies in the womb every minute of every day of every week? Well, you easily can. All you need is a 40
Days for Life yard sign with the bold message “Prayed to End Abortion.” You can get a yard sign at my front doorstep, which is also on the new office of Pro-Life Waco. I would like to say hello to you. Please ring my doorbell. The address is 4200 Grim Ave. You will find 40 Days for Life yard signs in both English and Spanish.
6. Second Sunday Pro-Life Gathering was a big event
About 80 attended. The adults learned a lot about 40 Days for Life from our leader Aine Fitzgerald. The children had fun playing. I am told the meal was truly outstanding again. Thanks to all who helped with the meal and with all the tasks that need to be completed to make Second Sunday happen each month. There is no other group in the country that has a monthly event like ours. Thank you, Mama Rose Lee for teaching me how to make real Sicilian tomato basil sauce. Click on the link below to see the photos.
Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?
National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text ‘HELPLINE’ to 313131.
In Southeast Penna: Call the Community Women’s Center at 215-826-8090
If you or someone you know is suffering after abortion, confidential non-judgmental help is available. Call Project Rachel’s national toll-free number 888-456-HOPE (4673) or visit hopeafterabortion.org.