The following was sent to me via email by one of our local pro-life warriors. These are his thoughts on promoting this movie. We welcome your thoughts and ideas as well. Please leave them in the comment section of this post.
Don’t Let The Message of ‘Unplanned’ Die!
from David Walsh
Please promote the UNPLANNED movie early and often to all you know. Below are some ideas to help promote this film:
- Ask everyone to reach out to their Pastor to sponsor a showing
- Speak to your Knights of Columbus to sponsor a showing
- Call and talk to your kid’s principal about getting every teenager to go see the movie
- Ask the leader of each of your Church’s ministries to go see the movie with their kids or as a group
- Get all those who signed up to serve a 40 Days for Life vigil hour to go with their kids
- Get everyone that goes to reach out to their social and church groups
- Ask Pro Life owners of local businesses to sponsor a showing
- Get all of your school alumni to attend and reach out to their friends
- Write an article about the movie of true redemption and love
YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK, SO ASK EVERYONE! DON’T LET THE MESSAGE DIE!