Intensive training and activism put feet to our prayers
from Mark Harrington, President, Created Equal
Columbus, OH – April 24, 2019 – You’ve probably heard of the Day of Mourning where Christians gathered in Albany, NY to grieve the state of our nation because of the shedding of innocent blood from abortion/infanticide. In that same spirit, on July 16-17, 2019, Created Equal is calling on activists from across America to convene in Columbus, OH for a Day of Action.
- Ohio passed the nation’s most restrictive bill in history – The Heartbeat Bill.
- Ohio is down to seven surgical abortion centers (only one left in Columbus).
- Late-term abortionist Martin Haskell’s Women’s Medical Center may close soon, bringing the number of abortion centers down to six.
- Ohio is a perennial battleground for the presidency. No presidential candidate has ever lost Ohio and has gone on to win the White House.
It’s time to put action to our prayers of mourning! Join us for:
- Classroom training on the basics of the pro-life position. Learn how to winsomely and effectively articulate the pro-life view.
- Activism at abortion centers, downtown public squares, overpasses, and the Ohio State House. By using prenatal and abortion victim images and video we will reach thousands with the message of life and the Gospel!
The Day of Action combines head knowledge with street activism. The experience of real-world debate is a life changing experience for our attendees.
With the abortion battle heating up nationwide and the Democratic Party Primary right around the corner, there is no better time or place to make your voice heard.
Ohio is the heart of it all.