The largest spanning Pro-Life event in the world with 1,528 legs covering 5,359 miles (12 million steps)! Register to run or walk 5K legs anywhere and anytime from July 4th kickoff to August 11th finish.
Invite family, friends, and organizations to participate and sponsor the event (see below). Wear “REMEMBER The Unborn” jersey as a public witness, impacting hearts and minds for saving lives!
COURSE: Live Progress Map (opens July 4th). All four arms of the Relay will kick off on July 4th: East Arm kickoff from the NYC Brooklyn Bridge, West Arm kickoff from San Fran Golden Gate Bridge, South Arm kickoff from San Antonio TX, and North Arm kickoff from Grand Forks ND (sponsors below). Relay photos/videos below. The route goes by abortion facilities for prayer. All four arms will unite for a Finish Line celebration on August 11th in Overland Park, KS (schedule below).
STEP 1 – JOIN TEAM: Order “REMEMBER The Unborn – Jer 1:5” jersey and wear it as a public witness. You will receive Team Updates and Devotions.
STEP 2 – REGISTER FOR RELAY LEGS: Multiple individuals can register for the same leg. When possible, start each leg at designated place/time – don’t wait for the previous leg. Relay batons are available but not required. If you can’t make it to the course, register to do 5K legs remotely in your neighborhood. If you can’t make the scheduled time, do 5K legs anytime between the start and finish of the Relay. Turn a local training run or walk into a remote Relay leg. $25 registration (tax-deductible) for an individual or family to register for as many Relay legs as you choose. Free registration for students, clergy, seniors, international.
STEP 3 – PRAY: before training and racing, pray LIFE Runners Creed to end abortion. Add and offer up prayers on the LIFE Runners Prayer Wall.
STEP 4 – FUNDRAISE or DONATE for RELAY GEAR: Tax-deductible donations support our Team ministry needs. Medal ($25 donation), Shirt ($100 donation).
FRIENDS, PARTNERS, SPONSORS (2019):
*** Names listed at liferunners.org/fundraising.
Bronze Friends ($125 or $10/mo): medal, shirt
Silver Friends ($325 or $25/mo): 2 medals, 2 shirts
Gold Friends ($625 or $50/mo): 2 medals, 2 shirts, baton
Bronze Partners ($1,250 or $100/mo): 5 medals, 5 shirts, 2 batons
Silver Partners ($2,500 or $200/mo): 2 jackets, 5 medals, 5 shirts, 2 batons
Gold Partners ($5,000 or $400/mo): 4 jackets, 5 medals, 5 shirts, 4 batons
Relay Shirt Sponsor ($10,000): sleeve logo, jackets, medals, shirts, batons
Relay Arm Sponsor ($25,000): name, jackets, medals, shirts, batons
STEP 5 – PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Post your Relay photos on social media with #AcrossAmericaRelay19. Share photos & videos at Photo & Video Submission Form..
BE A SECTION LEADER: Adopt a section of legs and invite friends, family, teammates to register for those legs.
FINISH LINE EVENTS: Overland Park, KS – 2018 photos.
Sat, Aug 10th, 2019
* 5:00 PM – Mass at Divine Mercy Church, 555 W Main St, Gardner, KS.
* 6:30 PM – Dinner at Golden Corral, 13440 S Blackbob Rd, Olathe, KS.
* 8:30 PM – Where There Is Darkness film, location TBD.
Sun, Aug 11th, 2019
* 7:30 AM – Mass at Church of the Holy Cross, 8311 93rd St, Overland Park, KS.
* 8:15 AM – Breakfast at Church of the Holy Cross, 8311 93rd St, Overland Park, KS
* 9:30 AM – Prayer rally at Planned Parenthood, 4401 W 109th St # 200, Leawood, KS. liferunners.org/creed.
* 10:30 AM – Run/walk finishing legs. Register.
* 12:30 PM – Celebration rally at Roe Park, 10400 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS.
* 12:45 PM – March final leg (only quarter mile) into the finish with all four arms. Register.
* 1:00 PM – Free lunch in Roe Park, 10400 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS. RSVP at email@example.com.