Back by popular demand: The Second Annual “Save Lives on the Sidewalk National Pro-Life Conference,” October 11-13, 2019 in Dallas!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO…
…wants to HELP SAVE LIVES and END ABORTION through the power of love in your community?
…has been regularly in engaged in sidewalk advocacy / sidewalk counseling in front of your local abortion facility for years, but curious how to more quickly and effectively offer help to mothers in a short amount of time — or navigate around difficult escorts and workers?
…has never done this before, but wondering if this is for you — or someone who simply wants to know how to help a friend facing an unexpected pregnancy?
JOIN US for the Second Annual “Save Lives on the Sidewalk” National Pro-Life Conference, October 11-13 in the Dallas, TX area — with a special worker outreach training by Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson and her team!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Top, effective, cutting-edge sidewalk outreach techniques known to help save lives from around the nation — and why they’re working
2. How you can witness a turnaround at your abortion facility in about 15 seconds
3. How to successfully navigate special challenges in this work and on the sidewalk
4. A comprehensive abortion worker outreach training led, in person, by Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson and her team
5. How to effectively recruit and sustain your local program
6. Unparalleled inspiration and fellowship with other pro-lifers from around the nation
WHERE: Dallas / Ft. Worth Marriott Airport Hotel, 8440 Freeport Pkwy, Irving, TX
– free shuttle to / from DFW Airport
– free wi-fi
– 2 restaurants on site (*even though all meals are covered with your registration fee)
– comfortable facilities + high traveler rating
– Discount Room Block: Limited discount rooms under “Sidewalk Advocates for Life” room block at the Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Airport Hotel. Call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the Sidewalk Advocates for Life Oct. 2019 group to get the block rate. (You do have the option to share a room with a friend! But double bed rooms are limited, so we encourage you to call as soon as possible!)
WHEN: Friday, October 11 (6:30 pm CST) – Sunday, October 21 (2:00 pm CST), 2019
WHY: Former abortion providers have told us that peaceful, prayerful sidewalk advocacy was the activity that most devastated their business. Planned Parenthood has said that when there is a peaceful outreach presence in front of their facilities, the cancellation rate can go as high as 75%! No doubt, sidewalk advocacy — being present at the scene to give mothers-in-crisis real help and hope in order to help save lives — is an essential part to ending abortion through God’s grace. This one-time event will help supply any pro-life individual with the tools they need to start or take their existing outreach to the next level!
The registration fee covers conference materials, ALL MEALS except for Saturday dinner, and shuttle to / from DFW Airport.
Questions? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Look forward to seeing you there!
For more information on this conference or see the list of speakers, please use this link.