The headliner might be a bit misleading. However, two brave men decided to continue praying outside of abortion facilities in the Philadelphia area, despite the stay at home order from elected officials.
The suggestion does come with some parameters.
- Do not come within two feet of patients entering the facility or escorts (if any decide to be out there)
- Be sure to be courteous and respectful to police and people coming and going on the sidewalk
- Be peaceful
- Bring love
- Stay safe and well
- Treat this like 40 Days for Life is still going on.
- Pray in small groups of less than ten
- If you are ill, pray from home
Remember, God has appeared to many people to do his will. You should do his, not the will of man.
“Never underestimate the spirit of God working through you, with you, and despite you.” Archbishop Nelson Perez