ATTENTION PA VOTERS
In an effort to piggyback on a previous post from Ted Meehan, I want to break down some other ideas regarding what to do on June 2nd for the Pennsylvania primary and the 2020 General Election. This is going to be the biggest election since the Civil War era.
Vote in person
By now, many of you have heard about an effort to vote via mail. It’s a scam to lose your votes. Nancy Pelosi and her circle of pedophiles, swamp creatures, and godless communists will stop at nothing to remove President Donald Trump from office.
I can’t understand how people can stand outside to enter a supermarket or even an essential store to not wait in line to exercise their right to vote. Even Joe Gale fought this attempt. Inform your family members, community, and friends to not take part in this scam. VOTE IN PERSON!
The PA primary is Tuesday, June 2nd. The deadline to register for the primary is May 18th. Absentee ballot deadline is May 26th.
This should not only apply to PA voters, but everyone who lives in key states that can play a crucial role in bringing real changes to Washington.
Help those who are running for office. There are candidates for the statehouse and senate along with Congress. You’re looking at 88% of seats up for grabs. Democrats control the House of Representatives. As we have seen in the last two years, they have to regard to the protection of human life at the moment conception until natural death, religious freedom, and the stellar work the current administration has done. The magic number is 218 as the House of Representatives is made up of 435 from all fifty states.
Be sure to visit Susan B Anthony to learn how you can do your part.
- Share about candidates who vow to put God, freedom, and life on the platform of public office. Some candidates, in particular, are: Kathy Barnette, Andy Meehan, and Nick Freitas.
- Share pro-life messages on your social media outlets
- Take part in Twitter campaigns
- Pray in front of abortion facilities
- Be willing to engage with dialogue with friends and family regarding the pro-life issue. Remember you have a duty to instruct the ignorant whose mind is blind.
- Hold your elected officials accountable in how they vote on all culture of life issues
- Recruit new members from your church, college campus, and even those in your Knights of Columbus, parents who take their kids to school, etc. Be sure to train them on the dos and don’ts while figuring out what talents they can bring.
- Encourage members of the clergy to be more vocal on pro-life issues.
- Write pro-life editorials for major newspapers
- Volunteer at pregnancy resource centers
- Donate money to pro-life charities
BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS 24/7