Hard to believe that we are in the month of May. Everyone here at Voices for Life hope you are all doing well during these uncertain times.
Here’s a checklist on what you can do this month
- Vigil participation
- The first amendment is still applicable to you should you decide to pray outside of abortion facilities. Be sure to bear in mind physical distancing guidelines
- Bring resources with you
- Ask someone to take a photo of your pro-life sign that promotes pregnancy crisis center/hotline and share it on social media.
- Learn about a Mother’s Day prayer vigil on May 9th
- Donate to pro-life organizations
- Pray for moms this month
- Be sure to thank your mom for choosing life.
- Support small businesses
- Pray for those affected by the pandemic
- Pope Francis has asked you include these prayers at the end of your rosary for an end to the pandemic
- Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3PM for those who have died from the pandemic
May God keep you safe. Remember to be bold. Stand Up for Life. Maintain social connections while physically distancing yourself. Fight the good fight of faith.