‘Winning the war against unborn babies and their mothers one soul at a time’
Today begin’s our 6-week Prayer Campaign for some of our elected officials. We are asking everyone to join us in praying for the particular politician we post for the whole week.
I’ve chosen Governor Andrew Cuomo this week as to me he is someone who is in desperate need of our prayers. Governor Cuomo is on record as stating he believes in abortion up to and including the moment of birth of a baby, and during the present pandemic, he has ordered nursing homes to take in COVID-19 patients. He doesn’t seem to value life at either end of the spectrum.
Let us pray for the governor’s conversion :
- That God sends many Christians across his path to share the Gospel
- That the light of Christ sets him free from the deceit and darkness of satan
- That he falls to his knees and surrenders his life to Jesus Christ, his only hope for salvation
- That the Holy Spirit shows him overwhelming proof that abortion is murder and
- That he becomes a advocate for mothers and their unborn babies.
Please join me this week in remembering Governor Cuomo in your daily prayers.
“This is what we are all about…conversion. We will continue to reach out to these men and women in love. Hate doesn’t work. Condemnation doesn’t work. Judgment doesn’t work. The mercy of Christ is what WORKS. Please pray with us….You are making a difference.” Abby Johnson, former PP clinic director and founder of ‘And Then There Was None’