The Gianna Center of Philadelphia remains open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see information below on services they are offering.
Because of you, the Gianna Center of Philadelphia continues to operate during this difficult time. While “walk-in” service has been suspended, patients have been served by a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform. In some cases, women have been seen in the office for urgent matters, following all regulatory guidelines. Rest assured, there has been no lapse in providing life-affirming care to the women of our community.
Some may wonder, what exactly does the Gianna Center of Philadelphia do during a pandemic? Here are just a few of the services that keep our staff busy!
- Live video visits for patients addressing new issues and conducting follow-up care
- Orders for laboratory and other diagnositic testing
- Prescription renewals
- Confirmation of pregnancy
- Progesterone monitoring during pregnancy when indicated
- Referrals to medical specialists or surgeons
- Collaborating with pro-life health care providers and pregnancy centers
- Instruction in the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- Assisting patients in obtaining the official Creighton App
As always, our staff has been assisting women and couples struggling with the frustrating diagnosis of “unexplained” infertility. An estimated 30% of women who have difficulty conceiving are given this diagnosis and are sent off to centers that perform intrauterine insemination or in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Since many of these centers are closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, couples now have more time to consider a restorative reproductive approach and are seeking the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and NaProTECHNOLOGY. We are happy to report that currently, there are 10 couples pregnant with the help of NaProTECHNOLOGY who are being treated by our practice – even remotely with the telehealth platform, Hale Health.
Please remember that the Gianna Center’s phone number for messages is 844-204-0005 and the email for inquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org