Sidewalk Advocacy Training will be held on Saturday, July 18th, from 9:00 to 3:00 at Christ the King Baptist Church located at 4777 Lake Shore Drive, Waco, Texas 76710.
This comprehensive 4.5-hour training for Sidewalk Advocates — based on years of research, testimony, and experience — covers the following:
– an overview of the battle for life
– your mission and goals on the sidewalk
– understanding the psychology of a woman considering abortion, based on “Right-Brain Research”
– understanding the abortion sales pitch
– outreach to an abortion-minded woman and companions
– outreach in special cases like rape and incest, life of the mother, prenatal diagnosis, sex-trafficking, forced abortion, statutory rape, and more
– outreach in non-abortion situations
– outreach after abortion
– outreach to abortion workers (with special instruction from Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson!)
…and so much more!
Registration closes July 16th.
Use this link to register (you’ll need to enter your cell phone number or your email address when registering) or you can call Elle Staniszewski at 832-607-6449.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. All the training and materials are free.
All are welcome and counselors are needed to help women choose life at Planned Parenthood or in whatever setting one engages an abortion-minded mom or an abortion supporter.
Hope you will come!