Ninth month of the year.
Here is a list of events happening this month
40 Days for Life (September 23rd-October 31st) Sign up for your respected campaign here
Help Canvass for the Susan B Anthony List
Take part in many of the vigils across the greater Philadelphia area.
Saturdays- 777 Appletree 6:30AM-8AM
3rd Saturday Vigil- 745 AM Mass at St John the Evangelist (13 S 13th Street) A rosary pilgrimage to Planned Parenthood will follow.
See more list of vigils here.
Here’s what you need to do this month
- Host a day of remembrance for the unborn
- Schedule a life chain in your community
- Host a pro-life meeting with fellow pro-lifers in your area
- Schedule a Holy Hour for an end to abortion
- Sign up for 40 Days for Life
- Recruit new members
- Help pro-lifers register to vote and make sure they are aware of the absentee ballot , this is a more ethical way to vote as oppose to mail in balloting. Also, be sure to help elderly voters get to the polls on November 3rd.
- Reach out to pro-lifers who have not been to any vigils since March
- Take part in local vigils
- Donate to the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia or other pro-life group
- Schedule a pro-life speaker to speak to your pro-life group or campus
- Educate students on fetal development
- Order copies of Clear Conscience
May you all have a fruitful and life-giving September.