We are less than a month away from another pivotal election. The stakes are high and pro-lifers of all faiths are needed to rise up against the political tide.
You will see things you can do to inform church-goers and even help people make informed decisions when heading to the polls on Tuesday, November 3rd.
List of engaging/gauging voters
- Hand out non partisan literature at your churches
- Call your senators and inform them the time to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court is now
- Write op-eds to your local paper as to why Joe Biden is unelectable to lead our country across every issue and how he has done little as a career politician that has lasted nearly half a century.
- Take part in Respect Life Month events
- Participate in 40 Days for Life/ Local vigil near you
- Teach your children why abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, unjust wars, and even death penalty are unacceptable
- Read the catechism
- Encourage your priest, pastor, and bishop to speak up on the issue of life every day form the pulpit.
- Donate money to pregnancy resource centers food banks, and even life affirming organizations
- Learn how you can help your battleground state re-elect Trump
Recommend reading list
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Unplanned by Abby Johnson
- Redeemed by Grace by Ramona Trevino
- Democrats for Life Kristen Day
- Fortitude by Rep. Dan Crenshaw
- Life is Winning
- Rules for Retrograde by the Gordon Brothers
- Church of Cowards by Matt Walsh
- Clear Conscience
- Humanae Vitae
- Evangelium Vitae
- Your Life is Worth Living by Ven. Fulton J. Sheen