The Vice President debate is a one and done shot. It can even make or break one’s race. We have seen it on Wednesday evening between radical Kamala Harris of California, the running mate of Former Vice President Joe Biden and current Vice President Mike Pence.
Five takeaways form the debate
- Unlike President Trump’s behavior last week, VP Pence stayed cool and calm. He even overcame interruptions from Kamala and Susan Page, the moderator. She even threw a fit like a typical nasty woman that wears a pink hat and lectures about “my body, my choice”.
- VP Pence exposed Harris and the lies of the Biden campaign one by one. He even reminded everyone of how she openly attacked the Knights of Columbus when she, along with many of her colleagues in the senate, attacked a federal judge over his membership.
- “You’re entitled to your opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts.” The Biden Campaign and even Senator Harris herself have been manipulated by lies. In reality, they have stirred the pot of hatred, division, and even racism.
- “I am pro-life and will not apologize for it”. VP Pence made this bold statement when it came to the issue of abortion. Harris continued to echo the faulty narrative of women’s health.
- Joe Biden is not a practicing Catholic. The Catholic Church, since the first century, has consistently defended the sanctity of human life. Particularly the issue of abortion. It was reinforced many times in the Catholic Catechism and even multiple papal encyclicals. He has flipped flopped on the Hyde Amendment, consistently advocated for abortion even up to birth, coerced religious groups to take part in the costly HHS mandate that he was its biggest cheerleader.
A Catholic with a clear conscience cannot support someone who is a Catholic In Name Only. One’s faith does not tell you to take part in the murder of innocent lives. Rather, it tells you to be the ones on the right that will be acknowledged by their creator for fulfilling the Works of Mercy.