The Eleventh Month of the year. We begin to see more fall colors, cool ,crisp air, and many of the sights and sounds of fall.
We still have pro-life work that must be done. Here are a list of things you can do in November.
- Vote in the General Election
- It is important that as faithful citizens we make informed decisions with our votes. We cannot compromise. The fate of the unborn are at stake.
- Host a Memorial Mass
- November is the month for All Souls. Be sure to have a mass offered in remembrance of those who have gone before us.
- Take part in vigils
- 40 Days for Life may come and go, but your presence outside of the abortion facilities is needed now more than ever
- Participate in the Virtual Stand Up for Life Event
- Matt Walsh will be the main headliner
- See more here
- Take time to thank God for the blessings he has bestowed upon you
- Remind your loved ones how much they mean to you
- Pray for them
- Be sure to donate food, maternity items, and even your time to pregnancy crisis center.
- Host a Holy Hour for Life
- Ask your pastor to have a Holy Hour for an end to abortion
- Take part in one near you
- See Sisters of Life upcoming opportunity.
- Make plans to host a Christmas Caroling/Creche event outside of an abortion facility