The final month of the year. The malls are hustling and bustling with people getting gifts for everyone on their list. However, you can give them your time through your presence.
Here are some things you can do during December to spread the pro-life message through Christmas Cheer
- Donate food, maternity items, and even coats to the marginalized
- Organize an Homeless outreach in your community
- Keep in mind pregnancy centers in your area if you purchase extra baby food and supplies
2. Organize or take part in a Christmas Caroling Event
3. Take part in Sidewalk Servants. They are in desperate need of hours to be filled.
4. Give an unused toy to the Toys for Tot initiative near you
5. Send a card to someone you know who is going through bereavement, hard time, or just need a friend.
6. Participate in weekly vigils. Learn more and where to go here.
7. Coordinate a Christmas party, if applicable, for moms in need
8. Take part in #GivingTuesday on December 1st for local groups in the greater Philadelphia area.
9. Take part in the Immaculate Conception Novena. It starts on November 29th.