Happy New Year to everyone. We all have bid good riddance to a very challenging, nerve-wrecking, divisive year. It’s a change in the calendar year and it’s an opportunity for new beginnings.
As everyone makes a resolution for self improvement in the new year, you must do your part to improve in your commitment in defending life from womb to tomb.
With that in mind, here is some things you can do to start 2021 off right:
- Attend the Sisters of Life Epiphany Gathering at Our Lady of Czestochowa in Doylestown. RSVP with the Sisters of Life at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take part in a prayer vigil in the Greater Philadelphia area or in your community today
- Make a Holy Hour for an end to abortion and for the protection of all life.
- Attend your city or state’s March for Life. Philadelphia will have their inaugural one on Saturday, January 23rd. Learn more here.
- Make plans to attend the March for Life in DC on Friday, January 29th. This one will be different than year’s past due to the “pandemic”.
- Volunteer at a pregnancy resource center
- Collect clothes and donate them to a homeless shelter in your area.
- Be sure to give any change you have to the poor or your parish
- Educate people on why abortion have left a gapping hole in our society and how we can end it by changing hearts and minds.
- Write to those on death row
- Throw a shower for a mom who rejected abortion but needs help
Let us continue to build a culture of life today by defending life at every stage.