Equality? For whom?
- Not for girls’ sports as they will be forced to allow boys to compete on the same teams as girls.
- Not for medical professionals who will be forced to perform or assist at abortions and transgender procedures.
- Not for clergy who will be forced to perform marriages for homosexuals.
- Not for Christian schools who will be forced to hire homosexuals and transexuals to teach in their schools.
- Not for women and children who will be forced to share bathrooms and shelters with men who ‘identify’ as women.
- Not for the Little Sisters of the Poor who help the poorest of the poor. They will be forced to shut their doors if they don’t provide insurance for abortion, and transgender procedures.
- Not for Christian businesses who will be forced to compromise their Christian principles or close their doors.
- Not for parents who will lose their right to make medical decisions about their children’s gender dysphoria by normalizing hormonal and surgical interventions.
These are just some of the Americans that our Congressman chose to dismiss when voting for this bill.
Please join us on March 26th to let Congressman Fitzpatrick know of our displeasure of this vote he cast against the family and God’s commandments. Rally begins at 11:00 am. Below is a flyer for this event. Please print out and share with others.
You may also want to write to him and let him know how you feel. Please be respectful when writing, but get your point across. Here is a link to his email page on his website.