IT’S THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!
Here are some things you can do during the month of May
- First Saturday devotion on the feast of St. Joseph the Worker
- Support a pregnancy center in your community.
- Host a baby shower for a mother facing an unexpected pregnancy
- Host a screening of the movie Roe v. Wade. Learn more here.
- Host America Needs Fatima rally in or around the feast day. Note: it falls on the 40th Day of Easter and Catholics must attend mass.
- Write cards to new moms and of course your own.
- Take part in Sidewalk Servants.
- Participate in local vigils near you.
- Keep in mind those who are graduating, receiving sacraments, and special occasions by supporting our pro-life businesses.
- Help your parish coalition hand out roses at your church while collecting donations for Mother’s Day.
This is the list of things to do to advance the culture of life.