It is the tenth month of the year. 2021 is winding down. We are seeing various displays of pumpkin spice themes, Halloween commercials, and even people flocking to the farms for apple picking and pumpkin.
As we begin a new month, let us continue to recommit ourselves to defending life from womb to tomb.
Here are events and things that can be done in October
- Attend the friend for life workshop.
- Attend the Fall Rally
- Participate in 40 Days for Life campaign near you
- Hold a Holy Hour for Life at your church
- Collect donations for your local pro-life group
- Host a screening of Roe V Wade at your church
- Donate $50 to ensure a student to attend the annual Stand Up for Life Dinner this coming November.
- Recruit new members for your group
- Have a pro-life display at church event