The final month of the year. It is hard to believe that we have made it to the end of 2021 and we are looking to end the year strong.
Here is the list of things to do to make it a December to remember.
- Host a Christmas Caroling event outside of an abortion facility. Learn more here.
- Participate in your local praer vigils
- Collect coats, hats, scarves, and even gloves for the homeless
- Make plans to attend the March for Life in DC on Friday, January 21st. Cant go? Hold a local rally in your community.
- Write cards to single moms and their families
- Throw a toy drive for children of single moms
- Collect maternity items and donate them to Pregnancy Center near you
- Attend the dedication of the Christmas Creche near you
- Participate in a pro-life orgnization’s Christmas party.
- Donate to a pro-life organization before the year ends
- Recommit to the pro-life cause by the beginning of 2022
- Recruit someone at your parish
Make December a month where life is worth saving and living.