It is hard to believe that 2021 ia now coming to a close. Soon we will welcome 2022 with much anticipation and anxiety as we will navigate uncertain waters when it comes time to see how we continue to advance the pro-life cause. Let us never forget God is with us, we are strong, and we are meant for a time like this. With that said, the bloggers of Voices for Life will countdown the top blogs of the year. Our first five will come from our own. It was a challenge to pick the best but here is your top five.
- Despite COVID pandemic, I managed to attend the March for Life in DC as it was virtual this year and carshed a national leaders march to the Supreme Court.
- In response to the uncertainty of the National March, the Greater Philly Pro-Life group pulled a successful inaugural March for Life in Philadelphia. This came days following the inauguration of a so called “Catholic President who has deliberately promoted abortion and gay marriage. What a wonderful showing of pro-lifers throughout the community at large despite the bitter cold winter day.
- During the summer, as our country was celebrating the 245th birthday of our country, pro-lifers came together to proclaim freedom for the unborn.
- In the fall, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania witnessed the inaugural March for Life in Harrisburg. 2,000 were in attendance from all across the Keystone State.
- After 12 years of slipping away and the culture of death reigning in Old Dominion, Virginia swept in three key state races .
We will continue more with other blogs on 2021. May you and your loved ones have a Blessed New Year celebration.