It’s February. The commercialization of Valentine’s Day is in full swing. Here are some charitable themes to do for February on top of normal routines
- Write cards to single mothers
- Reach out to someone battling depression
- Shower a mother with an unexpectant pregnancy center with love
- Launch a card writing campaign to the workers, volunteers, and abortionists who work in the abortion industry encouraging them to #walkaway.
- Attend a prayer vigil in your community
- If in Philly area, attend this rally in memory of the founder of its pro-life coalition
- Offer your next Holy Hour for an end to abortion
- Pray the Flame of Love rosary
- Educate people on the importance of chastity
- Remind people close to you how much you love them
- Raise awareness on the suicide, abortion pill reversal, and sex trafficking hotlines.
Have a blessed February!