Soon, we will spring into spring with warmer weather, spring cleaning, and along the way embark on our Lenten journey as it begins on March 2nd. Remember to abstain from meat during all Fridays of Lent including Ash Wednesday and Good Friday.
Here are things you can do this month to promote life
- Arrange for a baby bottle drive to support pregnancy resource centers
- Sign up for an hour or so outside of abortion facilities during the 40 Days campaign. Bring a friend or two with you. Bribe them with food or coffee if needed.
- Donate diapers and other maternity needs to mothers in need
- Offer a Holy Hour for those involved with abortion
- First Friday and Saturday devotions.
- Write letters to the editors containing your pro-life message
- March with Philly Pro-Lifers in the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 13th. Learn more here.
- Take part in the 2nd Annual Philadelphia March for Life.
- Attend the opening Mass for 40 Days for Life on March 5th at Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral. Mass is 5:15 PM
- Attend any 40 Days for Life opening, mid, or closing rallies in your community.