It’s the month of May. Spring is at its peak. It is the month of our Blessed Mother (Fellow Catholics will get that). The flowers have since bloomed. And in due time, the weather will gradually get warmer (especially for any of us tired of the roller coaster weather pattern recently).
Here are suggestions for the month of May:
- Throw a baby shower for expectant mothers
- Pray for all expectant mothers
- Collect maternity items for Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Attend pro-life prayer vigils and rallies in your community
- Plan a Holy Hour for Life at your parish
- Hold your elected officials accountable in the upcoming primary elections
- Give your graduate, mom, or anyone receiving the sacraments a reminder about the prolife message
May you have a blessed month of May. Defend and save a life. It may be your own.