Going to the beach? Chances are, you will be seeing plenty of beach-goers lounging out with a good book to read. Pro-lifers can too.
We are presenting once again the summer reading list for all pro-lifers. But first, let us visit our previous posts.
Here’s the 2021 reading list
Here’s the 2020 reading list
Here’s our first-ever reading list
Here are some recent releases and interesting finds through the internet search for our 2022 list.
- Fierce Mercy- Abby Johnson
- Tearing Us Apart: How Abortion Harms Everything and Solves Nothing- Ryan Anderson and Alexandra DeSanctis
- Survivor: An Abortion Survivor’s Surprising Story of Choosing Forgiveness and Redemption- Claire Culwell
- Architects of the Culture of Death- Dr. Benjamin Wilker
- Supremely Wrong: The Injustice of Abortion-Brent Boles
- Jerome Lejeune: A Man of Science and Conscience- Aude Dugast
- Black and Pro-Life in America- Robert Artigo
- The Great Reset- Michael D. Greaney and Dawn K. Brohawn
- What Is A Woman- Matt Walsh
- Transfigured-Patricia Sandoval
- The Bodies of Others- Naomi Wolf
- The Postmodern Pilgrim’s Progress- Kyle Mann and Joel Berry
Happy Reading. Have a great and safe summer. Get to Mass.