Come represent the unborn tomorrow night as panelists have an ‘in-depth conversational about preserving access to safe and legal abortion in PA’.
Pro-abortion legislators and advocates are panelists invited by Senator Tim Kearney to a ‘Reproductive Healthcare as a Human Right’ event in Morton this Thursday night at 7PM. The list of speakers includes:
- Mayor Gamal Sherif, Mayor Rutledge Borough
- Dr. Monica Taylor, Chair, Delaware County Council
- Representative Leanne Krueger
- Senator Tim Kearney
- Dayle Steinberg, CEO, Planned Parenthood
- Julie Avalos, Executive Director, Domestic Abuse Project
- Roxanne Sutocky, The Women’s Center
- Dr. Onaje Muid, Foundation for Delaware County
DATE: Thur, Aug 18
TIME: 7 PM – 8 PM
LOCATION: Delaware County Intermediate Unit, 200 Yale Ave, Morton, PA
Come to peacefully make visible the majority who recognize: It’s not a right — it’s a baby.
See you there!