It’s September. School is back in session. Students return for another year on a college campus. A new month to set goals to defend life from womb to tomb.
Here’s the list of suggestions for September
- For college and high school students, begin holding meetings and brainstorming ideas to have a successful year
- Hold a sidewalk counseling/advocacy workshop
- Attend An Unborn Remembrance Day at a cemetery near you on September 10th. See the list here.
- Sign up for 40 Days for Life.
- Living in a state where abortion is no more? Use it as a chance to educate your community on why abortion should be unthinkable.
- Hold a baby shower for a mom who chose life and is in need of help
- Hold a homeless outreach
- Donate gently used clothes and household items to charity
- For those in Pennsylvania, attend the 2nd annual Pennsylvania March for Life on Monday, September 19th in Harrisburg.
- Volunteer at a pregnancy center
- Help secure pro-life victories on the state and federal level with only months away from the mid-term elections.
Have a great month of September. Make it one to remember.