The Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition is an organization that believes in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death. We provide financial and material support to area crisis pregnancy care centers that endorse the sanctity of life. To expand our mission, we provide information and education to the community.
Fulfilling Our Mission:
Every month the Coalition extends financial support to the following Pregnancy Care Centers:
- Blessed Margaret of Costello Home
- Our Lady’s House (no website available)
- Mom’s House
- A Baby’s Breath
- Choices Counseling Center (no website available)
- Legacy of Life
- Guiding Star Ministries
- Crossroads Crisis Pregnancy Care
We also contribute to:
How we provide financial support:
Throughout the year with the help of the parishes of Bucks Cunty, we sponsor fund raisers:
- Mother’s Day Rose Sale
- Celebrate Life Run/Walk
- Polish Festival Booth (Our Lady of Czestochowa)
- Respect Life Sunday Fundraisers
Because everyone is a volunteer, virtually all the money we raise goes directly to help women in crisis and other life sustaining organizations.
- 40 Days for Life Fall Campaign – held each Fall at the Warminster Planned Parenthood
- Good Friday Pilgramage and Prayer Vigil – procession and prayer service at Warminster Planned Parenthood (9:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Memorial Mass for the Holy Innocents – memorial to remember all the babies lost to abortion and the pro-life warriors in our area who have died
- National Day of Mourning – 2nd Saturday of September to remember all the babies lost to abortion. This event is held at Our Lady of Grace Cemetery in Langhorne, Pa.
- Peace in the Womb Christmas Caroling at Warminster Planned Parenthood
- Rally for Life – this prayerful, public witness takes place in front of Planned Parenthood in Warminster on or around January 22nd
- First Friday Life Chain at Warminster Planned Parenthood (9:30 – 10:30 am) – please join us for this peaceful, prayerful public witness the first Friday of every month
To Educate the Community we provide information on pro-life happenings from around the world as well as state and national news.
We meet the last Monday of each month. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, meetings are held via teleconference. Contact Sandy Slater, President of the Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition for more information at email@example.com.
“How do we persuade a womannot to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love, and we remind oursleves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts.” – Saint Teresa of Calcutta