The year continues to wind down. We are at the halfway point of autumn and we will be at a point where we do early Christmas shopping, plan for the holidays, and enjoy the fall activities that we shall enjoy while they last. There is still opportunities to defend life which brings us to ideas and events.
- Vote in the 2021 General Election. We have the gubernational elections in NJ and VA. We also have civic elections that must get your attention and vote.
- Take part in the First Friday and Saturday devotions.
- Raise awareness on infertility and miscarraiges. Offer your love and support for these moms who carry this heavy cross.
- For those in Greater Philadelphia area, attend the Stand Up for Life Dinner and Respect Life Committee at Holy Martyrs
- Help students attend the annual dinner
- Plan a Memorial Mass for all those who have died.
- Attend prayer vigils near you or out of your comfort zone (Sidewalk Servants start back up on November 1st and end on March 2nd) Give an hour or two of your time a week.
- Remember pro-life charities in the midst of Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping during #GivingTuesday campaign on Tuesday, November 30th.
- Take time to count your blessings as we wind down 2021.
- Take part in the Culture Project’s fundraiser to support the Philly missionaries.
- Host a Holy Hour for an end to the Culture of Death.
- Write to your representative or call them and urge them to defend life and #SaveHyde
Make November the best month to save lives and change hearts. Never underestimate the good work you do to cultivate a culture of life through your witness.