Coronavirus cancellations have you stuck inside?
While we can’t ship you milk or toilet paper, we CAN provide you with FIVE weeks of virtual training courses! You’ll be joined by your Regional Coordinator along with 50+ other pro-life students.
Your virtual pro-life training is happening over video calls every week all the way through April 20th. Remaining sessions include:
- Week of 3/30: “How to Dialogue Online“
- Week of 4/6: “Countering Abortion Culture“
- Week of 4/13: “Non-Violent Patient Care“
- Week of 4/20: “Preparing for 2020 Elections“
Click here to find out what time & date yours are and to register!
Are You a Pro-Life Artist?
Students for Life has added a brand-new program to our family of fellowships: The Hildegard Art Fellowship. And this one’s just for pro-life artists! The Hildegard Art Fellowship is about engaging young artists to use their artistry to change hearts and minds on abortion by becoming artist-activists. Click here (or the button below) to apply by May 1st!
Here’s who can apply:
- Any incoming undergraduate, graduate, law, and med students.
- Artists of all kinds: visual, word, and performing.
- Must be a current leader or member of a campus pro-life organization.
- Must be interested in pursuing a full-time career in the pro-life movement.
- Must be able to attend the kick-off weekend, Friday, June 26th– Tuesday, June 30th.*
*pending the safety of travel at that time due to COVID-19.
BUY PRO-LIFE GEAR
It’s spring cleaning time at the Students for Life warehouse! All merch & apparel are on sale through March 31st or until supplies last.
Some of our most popular items are up to 40% off! It is the BEST time to stock up on our trendy, thought-provoking gear.
Shop to find discounts on our pro-life hoodies, crew neck sweaters, tees, cropped tops, tanks, stickers, and pins with some of our favorite designs.
Don’t miss out – it won’t last long!
Top 8 Pro-Life Things To Do During COVID-19
While we’re all in virtual quarantine, Students for Life decided to go ahead and create a plan for the Pro-Life Generation to go 100% digital. Check out how you can take advantage of all that time you’ll now be spending at home and continue to be a voice for Life!
The Top 8 List:
- Sign up for the Regional Pro-Life Trainings.
- Tune in to the SFLA Facebook Lives with special guests.
- Subscribe to and catch up on the Explicitly Pro-Life podcast.
- Check out our re-vamped Students for Life HQ.
- Log conversations and earn prizes with the T.A.L.K. Challenge. Read more here.
- Write thank you’s to your pro-life legislators (check their track records here).
- Update your group’s materials so you’re ready to go next fall.
- Promote an online diaper bank to support families in need at this time.
Bonus Training: Should Women be Jailed for Aborting?
As you saw, Students for Life is hosting our own pro-life trainings for the next 5 weeks.
But there’s also a Bonus Training by Equal Rights Institute this Tuesday at 9pm EST!
The topic is a question that comes up often in conversations about abortion: “Do you think women should go to jail for having an abortion when it becomes illegal?”
In this webinar, Josh Brahm (the president of the Equal Rights Institute) will discuss that difficult question and offer several practical suggestions for how to respond to it. Afterward, Josh will take YOUR questions!
Make sure to REGISTER HERE or you won’t be able to join us live. Plus, the replay of the webinar will only be available for 48-hours. If you can’t join us live but you want to receive the replay link afterward, click HERE to register now.