The following is from Dr. Monique Ruberu that was copied and posted to the blog with her consent. He is asking for help from two moms in the Philly/SJ area who are choosing life through the abortion pill reversal hotline.
I am in touch with the moms of 2 of my recent abortion reversals..
One lives in Ocean County, NJ. The other lives in downtown Philly
I am looking for a few dedicated people to be a part of these women’s support team…
It would involve volunteering to be a part of a group that is willing to walk with this mom and show her love and support..
It could be as simple as letting her know you are her constant prayer support and sending her letters and cards with supportive words and advice
It could be helping to set up an online baby shower or birthday party for the little one
One person in the group will volunteer to be the lead, making initial contact with the mom, identifying any needs she may have and bringing them back to the group to see how the group can help… if the group doesn’t have the resources in their own circle they will bring the need to me and we will find the help she needs through the larger pro-life community.
It may be finding someone that can help the mom with life skills or resume building… it could be anything… just trying to build a supportive loving PRAYERFUL community around this mom so she knows she is not alone.
Let me know if you would like to be a part of either of these teams and if you are interested in being the lead
** If you feel called to help, please email Dr. Monique Ruberu at email@example.com
Hard to believe that we are in the month of May. Everyone here at Voices for Life hope you are all doing well during these uncertain times.
Here’s a checklist on what you can do this month
- Vigil participation
- The first amendment is still applicable to you should you decide to pray outside of abortion facilities. Be sure to bear in mind physical distancing guidelines
- Bring resources with you
- Ask someone to take a photo of your pro-life sign that promotes pregnancy crisis center/hotline and share it on social media.
- Learn about a Mother’s Day prayer vigil on May 9th
- Donate to pro-life organizations
- Participate in Giving Tuesday campaigns every Tuesday this month
- PLU will run a special fundraiser that will launch on Friday. Stay tuned for a post.
- Take part in the Culture Project’s Days of Giving
- Support organizations devastated by the pandemic
- Pray for moms this month
- Be sure to thank your mom for choosing life.
- Support small businesses
- Uplift by Lily
- Abbey Roast
- Students for Life of America
- Pray for those affected by the pandemic
- Pope Francis has asked you include these prayers at the end of your rosary for an end to the pandemic
- Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3PM for those who have died from the pandemic
May God keep you safe. Remember to be bold. Stand Up for Life. Maintain social connections while physically distancing yourself. Fight the good fight of faith.
The following is by Bradley Mattes, President of Life Issues Institute
How would you feel about those that lobby to help sexual assailants and predators, pimps, human traffickers and even killers?
And what if some were aided by your tax dollars?
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, the abortion industry and its supporters are demanding wider and easier access to a primary tool used by unscrupulous trafficking pimps and other lowlife. If successful, it would guarantee an even greater expansion of the number of their victims.
It was only a matter of time before the chemical abortion pill would be weaponized as a tool against women and their wanted babies. Now abortion advocates want unfettered access.