See the information below provided by Sandy Slater, President of the Bucks County Pro-life Coalition on the upcoming meeting. Come find out what the BCPLC is doing to end the evil of abortion in our community.
This is a reminder of our monthly Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition Special Meeting for Monday October 4 2021 at 6:30 PM at Nativity of Our Lord Conference Center, 605 W. Street Road Warminster, PA. This is a very important meeting .
Among Topics of discussion will be:
- Bucks County Business moving forward.
- Legislative updates from Mike McMonagle – learn about the very important pro-life bills that have passed in PA. and the status for moving forward.
- 40 Days for Life , Warminster – September 22 through October 31, 2021.
- Upcoming activities : Monthly Life chain at PP 10/1/21, 9:30-10:30. Bring baby supplies; Moving forward with pro-life activities.
- Walking with MOMs in Need, November 6, 2021, Peace Valley Park
This will be an important meeting as we welcome new members to bring to the table thoughts and ideas for expansion of the Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition.
We encourage all to attend this meeting and be active
The Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition is an organization that believes in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death. We provide financial and material support to area crisis pregnancy care centers that endorse the sanctity of life. To expand our mission, we provide information and education to the community. Follow us on Facebook here.