We’re halfway through 2022. We have so much to celebrate, especially the recent ruling from the Supreme Court.
Now, that we will navigate the first full month in a post-Roe society, there is much work that needs to be done to build a culture of life. There is no victory lap.
Summer is upon us, yet we still must be present outside of abortion facilities, pregnancy resource centers (with the threat of the summer of rage from the pro-aborts), and even those from all walks of life
- Take part in prayer vigils near you
- Contact your priest and request a Mass be celebrated in thanksgiving for the reversal of Roe v Wade
- Donate to Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Brush up on pro-life apologetics
- Write op-eds for your paper
- Continue to recruit new people to join your respect life group at your church
- Help the elderly without air-conditioning or alone
- Host a BBQ/Shower for moms who courageously chose life but need help.
- When traveling, take part in a prayer vigil at the city of your destination
Make this your summer of service for the needy and marginalized.