It has been over one year since the lease with Planned Parenthood at a location in KCK has been canceled. Thanks to all who helped get this lease canceled. You have effectively helped save the lives of many unborn babies!!!
We must stay vigilant on PP efforts to establish a location in KCK. PP testified last year in the KS Senate that they wer looking at several locations in KCK. Our battle is not over. We are unaware of any PP activity in regards to a specific location at this time.
Below is from Ron Kelsey, President, of Planned Parenthood Exposedreminding everyone of the Memorial Service taking place next Saturday at Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery in Kansas City, Ks.
Kansas City Memorial Service for Victims of Abortion Saturday, Sept 12
11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery
126th St. & Parallel Parkway
Kansas City, Ks 66109
Archbishop Joseph Naumann, Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, will provide a reflection and bless the memorial site.
Service will be in the chapel followed by a short procession to the memorial site at the cemetery.
Solemn prayer services will be held nationwide to honor the memory of more than 60 million unborn victims of abortion. This national event is sponsored by Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, Priests for Life, and the Pro-Life Action League.
Local sponsors include Planned Parenthood Exposed, Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, KC Coalition for Life and LIFE Runners.
The following is from Ron Kelsey, President, Planned Parenthood Exposed located in Kansas City, Kansas. Click on the link in the post below to see what you can do to help save unborn lives.
As we continue our battle to Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK, pro-life forces have countered PP by opening Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic (KCPC) which offers life-affirming options to women at risk of choosing abortion.
You can help abortion-risk women be aware of the existence of KCPC by simply going to the KCPC website. Doing so will increase the visibility of KCPC when abortion-risk women do web searches.
1. Planned Parenthood continues to promote Medicaid
Expansion in Ks.
This is because Medicaid Expansion will, in all probability,
significantly expand Medicaid-funded abortions due to the Ks
Supreme Court ruling . PP failed in 2020. They will be back
in 2021. Value Them Both must be passed by the voters – not just the legislature – to prevent Medicaid-funded
2. Positive development on the status of 1854 Minnesota Ave
where PP had a lease but the lease was subsequently
canceled because of your efforts. It is now for rent.
We will continue to take a trust but verify approach to affirm
that PP is not going to rent this facility. We are unaware of
any specific locations that PP is now considering. In the
3. GREAT NEWS!!! – Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic is opening
this July in the Mercy and Truth medical building located
at 721 N. 31st St in KCK.
Below is an update from Ron Kelsy, President of Planned Parenthood Exposed on Planned Parenthood’s attempt to open an abortuary in or near Kansas City. You can find actions you can take by visiting their website: https://www.plannedparenthoodexposed.org/
There are no obvious signs yet of where PP is planning on locating in the central core of KCK. All we know is that they have publicly stated that they are evaluating several locations. WE MUST STAY VIGILANT.
We continue to maintain our trust but verify approach to the first location where they reportedly had a lease – 1854 Minnesota Ave – which was terminated. There are no signs of any remodeling activity there.
As we stay vigilant let us take this opportunity to increase the public knowledge of PP plans in KCK. Below is the flier that they promoted last year. Note that they failed in their plan to open in late summer last year. Praise God!
We are all aware of their abortion focus and their current fight to prevent an amendment to the Kansas constitution to reverse the Ks Supreme Court ruling last year but many are not aware of their plans for s?x education. We will begin to educate the public on this in future e-newsletters.
The following is a message from Ron Kelsey, President, Planned Parenthood Exposed on the need to open a pregnancy help center in Kansas City, Kansas. Please read the post below to find out how you can help them with this endeavor.
As we continue to aggressively continue to Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK there is also an urgent need to open Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic ASAP because lives of unborn babies are more significantly threatened with Planned Parenthood (PP) plans to open a regional abortion clinic in KCK. This regional abortion clinic especially targets the inner cities of KCK and KCMO because of their significant minority populations which we all know are areas that PP often locates their killing centers.
One of the more successful strategies of the pro-life movement has been to locate pregnancy clinics in the same area as abortion clinics. Historically, we have seen this strategy used in KCK. Specifically, there was a pregnancy clinic in he same area as the former KCK abortion clinic near 7th & Central. This pregnancy clinic closed in 2014 after the closure of the KCK abortion clinic.
The PP regional abortion clinic will be located near I-70 and I-35. Combine this central location with the wild, wild, west landscape for abortions that now exists in Kansas with the recent Kansas Supreme Court ruling that incoherently found a “right to abortion” in the Kansas state constitution and PP finds KCK to be an ideal location for a regional abortion clinic. According to PP this clinic will also serve as a hub for PP s_x education and PP is early in its new efforts to set up “reproductive health centers” in high schools. Our children, born and unborn are the intended targets/victims of PP.
With the planned PP regional abortion clinic in KCK there is again a need for a pregnancy clinic located in the same area. So, Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic (KCPC) has been started. KCPC was named such that it could readily market to the inner cities of both KCK and KCMO.
KCPC is well on its way to opening. The governing board of KCPC is now constituted. Being transparent, I am serving as the KCPC board president. Once adequate funds have been raised KCPC will locate within the Mercy and Truth building at 721 N. 31st St. Dr. Brendan Mitchell has graciously agreed to volunteer as the KCPC medical director. Dr. Mitchell is well known to the KCK community having served thousands of KCK pregnant women. Donna Kelsey, who served as the Executive Director for Wyandotte Pregnancy Clinic for eleven years, has volunteered as the KCPC interim executive director. All that remains is to raise adequate monies to open.
Currently, KCPC has raised $45,000 in cash and pledges towards its goal of $100,000. Please consider making a donation and/or pledge to help KCPC reach its goal and then open. You may mail your donation/pledge to:
Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic
10940 Parallel Parkway Suite 307
Kansas City, Ks 66109
Below is an update from Ron Kelsey, President of Planned Parenthood Exposeddetailing the services Planned Parenthood plans to provide as well as what Planned Parenthood Exposed will do to stop them.
1. According to Planned Parenthood their KCK plans include:
· “Full spectrum of services”
This obviously includes abortion, especially with the Ks Supreme Court ruling that has positioned Ks to become the wild, wild, west for abortion.
· KCK will be the hub for PP s_x education.
PP targets our youth to promote virtually any type of sexual activity. WE MUST WATCH OUR SCHOOLS.
· KCK will serve as a hub for expanded PP grassroots organizing
· “Transgender care”
This is a relatively new area for PP to expand their evils –
attempting to destroy even an individual’s true common-sense,
God-given sexual identity. This expands the moral-values-void of PP’s
sexual ideology. PP is morally bankrupt. PP activities
further spread their attack on God’s loving plan for mankind. The result of PP plans – A Continuous Loop of Evil
2. There is still no apparent activity at 1854 Minnesota Ave, the location where PP had entered into a lease which we are told has been cancelled. We retain a trust but verify approach in watching this location for any possible PP activity.
3. PP is behind on their stated plan to open a regional KCK abortion clinic in late summer of 2019.
4. PP recently testified in Ks Senate that they are looking at multiple locations in KCK, possibly within 2 miles of downtown KCK. We know that PP targets the inner cities for locations of their killing centers because the inner cities are typically minority populations as is the case of KCK and KCMO. Black and Hispanic populations tend to abort at three times the rate of other groups. A KCK inner city abortion clinic reaches the inner cities of both KCK and KCMO. With I-70 and I-35 nearby a KCK location will serve as a convenient location to promote abortions regionally across multiple states. Additionally, Missouri has done a great job at passing pro-life laws. The last remaining abortion clinic in Missouri is in St. Louis and it is teetering towards closing. Illinois and Kansas are now key to PP plans to offer abortions to Missouri residents.
Stop PP in KCK plans
5. We continue to respectfully request Mayor David Alvey and the UG Commissioners to publicly state that they are opposed to PP opening a clinic in KCK. Moral leadership dictates this but this has not yet occurred. Ron Kelsey has a meeting with Mayor Alvey on Dec 10.
6. Students for Life has recently presented to the UG nearly 600 petitions opposing PP in KCK signed by students of Benedictine College, K-State and St. James Academy. Let’s encourage our area schools including Ward High School and Donnelly College to join in this effort.
7. We continue to promote awareness to the greater KC community of PP plans in KCK. We must engage the public to stand in opposition to the evils of PP!!
8. We must do everything legally possible to oppose PP plans in KCK including promoting enforcement of existing local ordinances and proposing new ordinances.
9. In addition to opposing PP, Kansas City Pregnancy Clinic (KCPC) has been created to establish a location in the central core area of KCK in the same area as identified by PP, serving the inner cities of KCK and KCMO with life-affirming services to women and families faced with unplanned pregnancies. Fundraising efforts are currently underway to open this pregnancy clinic as soon as possible. Donations may be made at www.KCpregnancyclinic.org/donate.
10. We should pray for all involved with PP as Jesus calls us to do. Prayer is essential in this spiritual battle. Please include praying specifically for Dr. Brandon Hill, President & CEO of Planned Parenthood Great Plains; Rachel Sweet, Regional Director, Public Policy & Organizing for PPGP Votes; and Leslie Butsch, an organizer for PP Great Plains Votes. Pray that they will have a conversion of heart and cease their efforts to establish a PP location in KCK. Let us also pray for the demise of PP.
God in Your infinite mercy, please let us be Your instruments to expose Planned Parenthood.
Jesus tells us to ask and we will receive, seek and we will find, knock and the door will be opened….
In faith we ask for the demise of Planned Parenthood and conversion of heart of all who are associated with it.
In hope we seek for the truth to expose the lies of Planned Parenthood. In love we knock upon the door of justice that it may be opened to the unborn, the youth, the poor, the families and all who are oppressed by the evils of Planned Parenthood.
AMEN. The Body of Christ must come together to fight the expansion of PP’s Continuous Loop of Evil. This is our opportunity to be pro-active in stopping this evil rather than be only be reactive after a PP KCK regional abortion clinic has been established. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke
As Christians we must not keep our light under a bushel basket. Luke 11:33-36
Will we suffer insults and persecutions by letting our light shine? YES!! But we must not be timid; rather we must be counter cultural as was Jesus. And we should be joyful because Jesus tells us… “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
The following is from Ron Kelsey President of Planned Parenthood Exposed. If you live in or around Kansas City or if you are visiting that weekend, please join in their prayer rally to show your support of their campaign. Information on this rally is below.
We have an urgent need to storm heaven with our prayers and publicly demonstrate to local government officials that we do not want Planned Parenthood to open an abortion clinic in KCK!!!!!!!
Saturday, Oct 26
10:00 am to 11:00 am
Where: on the public sidewalks at 701 N 7th St, Kansas City, KS 66101, in front of the offices of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Ks
Parking is available on the streets. Yard signs will be available for pick up.
Most likely there is not time to get this into church bulletins so please spread the word by email, social media or phone!!
Below is a press release from Ron Kelsey, President of Planned Parenthood Exposed. If you live in or around Kansas City, KS, we encourage you to attend the prayer rally they have planned for October 26th. Details are below.
Planned Parenthood Exposed continues the Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK campaign
[KANSAS CITY, KS, Oct 10—] Planned Parenthood Exposed launched a grassroots campaign that resulted in a lease to Planned Parenthood at 1854 Minnesota Ave in KCK being cancelled in Sept, according to the building owner. But Planned Parenthood is not finished in their plans to open in KCK.
Planned Parenthood lobbyist, Rachel Sweet, stated on Oct 2 at the Kansas Special Committee on the Judiciary meeting that Planned Parenthood was excited about exploring options to open a location in Wyandotte County. They plan on offering the full spectrum of care, which presumably includes abortions. This planned KCK location is one result of the recent Kansas Supreme Court ruling that alleged to find a right to abortion in the state constitution.
On Oct 2 Planned Parenthood also announced the opening of a mega-abortion clinic in Illinois, 15 miles from St. Louis. Missouri has strong laws regulating abortion. It appears that the Illinois clinic is Planned Parenthood’s east bookend to Missouri and the planned KCK clinic is the west bookend, in terms of Planned Parenthood’s abortion plans.
Planned Parenthood Exposed is committed to battling the plans for the Planned Parenthood KCK clinic by engaging the residents of Kansas and Missouri to publicly oppose this planned abortion clinic which will conduct its business primarily in the bi-state area. “We stand opposed to Planned Parenthood plans in KCK and its involvement in the business of killing unborn children” said Ron Kelsey, president of Planned Parenthood Exposed.
A prayer rally will be held on Saturday, Oct 26 at 10:00 am on the public sidewalks at 701 N 7th St, Kansas City, KS 66101, in front of the offices of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Ks.
If you would like more information about this prayer rally, please contact Ron Kelsey at at email@example.com.
Planned Parenthood Exposed is a non-profit corporation dedicated to educating the public about the evils of Planned Parenthood including its business of killing unborn children and its promotion of sexual immorality to youth. Find more information about the Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK campaign at www.PlannedParenthoodExposed.org .
The following was sent from Ron Kelsey, President, Planned Parenthood Exposed in Kansas City, Kansas. Kansas City Prolife Residents: please consider joining this campaign. Contact Ron Kelsey firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK campaign and how to order signs.
Get your yard sign!!
Our Stop Planned Parenthood in KCK yard signs are now available.
These yard signs are an important part of our campaign. They provide a very visual message about our campaign and are guaranteed to garner much attention thereby alerting our communities about Planned Parenthood’s plans to open another abortion clinic.
It graphically depicts our campaign name and web site so that people can go there to get more information.
The yard sign also serves a dual purpose since it can be removed from the yard sign holder to be carried to public witness events, such as, the upcoming Life Chain.
Please contact me to get your yard sign and holder to stake into the ground. We are suggesting a free-will donation for each yard sign. Please consider getting several yard signs to provide to your friends and collect any donations offered for each yard sign.
This is a very important part of our campaign to inform the public. We hope that you will participate.
The Mission of Planned Parenthood Exposed is:
1. Pray for the conversion of heart of all associated with Planned Parenthood and its clients.
2. Educate the public on all of the evil, morally corrupt, and dangerous practices of Planned Parenthood.
3. Protect the innocence of youth from the sexual indoctrination and temptations promoted by Planned Parenthood.
4. Educate the public on the intrinsic evil of abortion and abortifacients.